Small & Emerging Businesses
Accounting services for small & emerging businesses
When attempting to gain momentum in the early stages of your business, the initial decisions you make as a small business owner will be the most critical in scoping your future success. Without the necessary tools and expertise, you may become overexposed to a variety of risk factors. J. Walker & Company’s small and emerging business services (SEB) practice caters to start-ups and growing businesses by helping to alleviate the stress and minimize the complexities that start-up businesses often face.
The objective of our SEB practice is to facilitate the growth and development of new business ventures, placing entrepreneurs on the road toward achieving their goals and objectives. Our professionals understand the challenges confronting SEB owners, and we are well-equipped to offer services customized to meet the unique situations of our clients.
Allow our professional staff to become your trusted business advisors.
JWC assists SEB entities in a variety of business sectors. We can assist your business in the following areas:
- Legal entity structuring
- Business and strategic plans
- Financial statement preparation
- General management consulting
- Marketing anaylsis
- Budgeting and cash flow planning
- Payroll & payroll tax preparation
- Tax planning
- Tax matters (sales & use, property, income)
- Financing negotiations
- Shareholder/member agreement facilitation
- Partnership and buy/sell agreements
- Employee/Executive benefit plans consulting
- Financial and business advisor
Thank you for your interest in our firm. We will contact you soon.